We will establish a strong educational foundation for lifelong learning by nurturing, guiding, and challenging each individual student in a safe, productive environment.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- Students’ learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- The commitment to the continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.